Guide for Submitting Guest Posts
Thanks for your interest in writing content for SEOCompanyinDelhi.Net! We love connect with writers who have good writing skills and knowledge about about Digital Marketing:
Who are our readers?
Our primary readers are up-coming SEO specialists to intermediate SEO practitioners who are looking to learn more about SEO, SMO, PPC, Web design, Content Marketing and Digital marketing in general.
What are we looking for in a guest post?
The guest posts we are looking for should cover the latest about Digital marketing & SEO in these categories:
- Case Studies
- Algorithm change
Guest Posts Submissions Guideline
- Content must be original. You never published previously anywhere.
- Content must be related to Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, SMO, Web Design & Development.
- Content should not be about an affiliate program/product or a plug for a company.
- Content should not only be informative it should be USABLE
- 8. Posts must be in good English.
- Content length must be 1200+ Words
- Need 2-3 pictures for your post (and include image credits when necessary).
- You can provide necessary screenshots.
- Please add internal links in your post – good resources, links back to relevant articles
- Content Properly-formatted on Word document or Google doc link
- Eliminate grammar issues – Use Grammarly.
- Paragraphs should be no more than three to five sentences long and formatted using H2s, H3s, and H4s, when appropriate.
- We provide only one dofollow link on content. Rest reference links will be nofollow
- Our blog admin reserves the right to edit your content
- If you don’t follow all guidelines, your post will be deleted.
What We Won't Accept
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please check our blog before submitting your content.
- Plagiarism content
- Duplicate Content
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies
How do you submit a post?
Posting content on SEOCompanyinDelhi.Net is very simple. You just need to follow all above mentioned guidelines and need to send content on: firstname.lastname@example.org email. Our content team will take care posting part.
What happens next?
All contents are reviewed regularly by the team. You will get notification on the same email if your content is accepted (or not) within 2-3 working days of submission.
How soon will you know if your article is approved?
We will make sure to read any posts submitted as soon as possible and will most likely let you know within a day or two if we plan on publishing it. This way you’ll know whether you should start submitting your article to other sites.
If you have any other quirese then contact US or email on: email@example.com